Saturday 30 November 2013

That Dress You've 'Never' Seen Before





Primark Tartan Dress
If you haven't seen this dress before, where have you been?
It's a Primark tartan dress that's available in a range of different colour combinations. I originally said I wouldn't buy it, purely for the fact every female on the planet owns it, however on a trip to Westfields Stratford City I just simply couldn't resist. 
As much as I love the dress and the way it fits, there are a number of problems I have with it. Firstly Primark sizing is mediocre. I had to purchase this dress 3 sizes 'too big' just for it to fit. Secondly the zip up the back, has made it pretty clear that it won't take much, meaning there isn't a chance in hell that the wearer will be able to zip themselves into the dress.
That said, once the dress is on the way it fits suites my figure just how I like it. It nips in at the waist and then floats down quite flat, hiding my stomach which is what I try to hide.
This dress retails at £15 and so despite it's flaws is a bargain, and although they're still in stock, I imagine they're selling fast because they are extremely popular.
Are you a fan of the tartan craze this autumn/winter?

No comments :

Post a Comment