Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is now rapidly approaching (can we just take a minute to realise how fast this year has past!) less than a month now! Christmas is one of my favourite times of year, as side from the turkey and pigs in blankets, I enjoy seeing family that live so far away and christmas is one of those excuses we find fit to drive all over the country to be together.
It's also a tradition that at Christmas gifts are shared, and lets not lie we all have wishlists, some harder to fund, like mine, than others.
Here I arranged a few of the items that are appearing on my wish list this year, some of which I know I'll never be able to own in a million years, but a girl can dream!
The Prada Tote Bag is by far the most expensive item featured, retailing at £1,530. This bag is effortlessly gorgeous, and will finish of any outfit perfectly, day and night. It would prove such a staple piece in my wardrobe if it weren't for it's hefty price tag :-(
I've been dying for a decent watch for ages, at the moment I own a rose gold chain watch, that was given to me free of charge and I've worn it to death. I feel this Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Plated, Black Strap Watch will complete every outfit much like Prada Tote, and with not so large a price tag at £165, I will definitely purchase this myself if it's not placed under the tree.
The more affordable items featured included the Nars Laguna Bronzer, Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Brush Set and a Polaroid One Step Flash. I've wanted to try the Nars Laguna Bronzer for a while now but have yet to go anywhere near a Nars counter to purchase one. I'm very lazy with my make-up, as I rarely wear anything other than foundation, concealer, powder and mascara, by investing in this bronzer I hope it changes my make-up ways and enhances (said very loosely) my appearance.
What have you got on your Christmas Wishlists?


No comments :

Post a Comment