Friday 29 November 2013

The TMI Tag

You've probably already seen the TMI tag circling around the world of social media, and I've decided that today is my turn.

1: What are you wearing? A blue tartan style shirt from River Island and black high waisted skinny JONI jeans from Topshop.
2: Ever been in love? It's hard to say. I've felt love, but I don't think I've ever been 'in love'.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I wouldn't say so, no.
4: How tall are you? 5"7
5: How much do you weigh? I don't really feel comfortable disclosing this. 
6: Any tattoos? No. I have an enormous fear of needles.
7: Any piercings? I only have the one hole in my ear.
8: OTP? Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley
9: Favourite Show? Great British Bake Off or I'm A Celebrity.
10: Favorite bands? Bastille, Imagine Dragons and Half Moon Run
11: Something you miss? My Grandad's, Year 11 and GCSE's. We'll leave the A Level rant for another time.
12: Favourite song? Of The Night - Bastille
13: How old are you? 18!!!
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who's funny, can tolerate my sarcasm and make me happy.
16: Favorite Quote? 'You could have got us killed. Or even worse expelled!'
17: Favorite actor? Adam Sandler has me in stitches every time.
18: Favourite colour? This changes daily, however at the moment it's a navy blue.
19: Loud music or soft?  I've sensitive ear drums when it comes to headphones, so it's generally quite soft.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? Anywhere between 15-30 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I need about an hour, however never get up at my alarm and end up leaving myself 10 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, I do remember a 'scrap' me and a friend had in a GCSE lesson, but that was all a bit of fun..
24: Turn on? Eyes and Hair
25: Turn off? Smokers
26: The reason I joined blogging? I have the odd moments of spare time, and so thought I should spend it wisely!
27: Fears? Needles, Spiders and Blood
28: Last thing that made you cry? Cancer
29: Last time you said you loved someone? -
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? I'm a massive fan of Peter Pan, and my name is Emily (Em)
31: Last book you read? The Fault in Our Stars
32: The book you’re currently reading? I'm not..
33: Last show you watched? Celebrity Juice
34: Last person you talked to? KT (she's actually Katie Thompson, but her initials are her name! :p)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? One of my best friends.
 36: Favourite food? Spaghetti Bolognese for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
37: Place you want to visit? Australia and the United States West Coast.
38: Last place you were? Well I'm at home now but will be leaving for sixth form in 20 minutes! 
39: Do you have a crush? Er
40: Last time you kissed someone? Er
41: Last time you were insulted? Probably today..
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Blackcurrant
43: What instruments do you play? Right now, nothing
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I have a lot, it's hard to have a favourite
45: Last sport you played? Netball
46: Last song you sang? One Direction - Little Black Dress
47: Favourite chat up line? I don't have one haha
48: Have you ever used it? -
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Tuesday
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone :-)

Probably did share a little too much information there, but enjoy and if you complete this tag be sure to link your blog in the comments below as I'd love to check them out! 


No comments :

Post a Comment