Sunday 1 December 2013

Victoria Secret Haul




Victoria Secret Eau De Toilette and Body Mist in 'Such A Flirt'
Personally I've never owned a Victoria Secret scent before, but many of my friends have. I've wanted to purchase Victoria Secret's Heartbreaker Mini Mist for so long, but live no where near a store and so by the time I actually came to buy it, the scent has been discontinued and no longer available in the UK. 
I then smelt nearly everything inside the Westfield Stratford City store, that by the end everything began to smell the same. I found this body mist and perfume in 'Such A Flirt' and instantly loved it. It's such a gorgeous smell, that's both sweet and fruity. There is currently a deal on 3 fragrances for £22, or 5 for £30 (I imagine this is nationwide). I was unaware of this offer before I got to the till, so decided just to go for a second of the Body Mists and give the second as a Christmas present to my younger sister, as I know she will love it as much as I do.
The Eau De Toilette is perfect size for the handbag and so therefore is extremely portable making re-sprays so much easier.
I thoroughly recommend you take a visit to a Victoria Secret store as the range of fragrances in there is enormous and with the exception of a few, they all smell delicious! For those of you in the Kent area, there is a Victoria Secret opening at Bluewater in Dartford, Spring 2014.
Do you own any Victoria Secret fragrances? If so, what's your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment