Tuesday 26 November 2013

Must Have Christmas Jumpers

All River Island
I've been looking for a christmas jumper for ages, it seems I have to have a new one every year to wear on Christmas Day (especially, not exclusively) as a sort of 'who has the best one' with my family. This year I've found it particularly difficult, there are so many to choose from, and you name any shop and they're probably selling them. Hence why I've compiled a few of my favourites from the one retailer to save this post being SUPER long. 
I work part time in River Island and I can assure you all 6 featured above feel gorgeous! (Honestly, I have no idea why I don't own all of them yet)  They're all loose fitting and look amazing with a pair of leggings and some boots, for a super comfy and chilled look. All the above are knitwear, and super affordable for the quality.
Have you brought your 2013 Christmas jumper yet? If so where's yours from?


No comments :

Post a Comment