Monday 19 May 2014

Summer Wants

Here are some products that I'm dying to get my hands on this summer.
St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse - I used the instant tan equivalent of this and was highly impressed (if I looked past the way I actually applied it - I'll have to get tips from a tutorial before my next go!). When I go away at the end of June I don't want to go looking like a bed sheet and so I believe this is the answer - a helpful start that won't be as in your face as an instant tan. It's also currently on offer at Boots!
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel - I love nail polish, but scented nail polish even more! I think these colours will look gorgeous in these summer months and will go with basically anything in my wardrobe - not only that they're bottles are adorable and I've heard so many people rave about them! I've picked out the colours Lime Basil, Ginger Melon and Apricot Nectar, as these with provide a nice burst of colour to any outfit and will smell amazing.
Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara - I've heard so many good things about this mascara and I can't wait to try it out for myself and I think it's about time!
Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster - Whatever I try and do fake tan will never turn my face the same shade as the rest of my body and believe me when I say I've tried everything! I was beginning to admit defeat until a friend of mine recently brought this product (she wrote a review here) which is a specific tanning product for your face and had nothing but praise for this product and I'm hoping I will too.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - The bronzer I am currently in possession of has a 'sparkly' finish that oxidizes horrendously throughout the day turning me into something I can only liken to an Oompa Loompa. This Benefit bronzer claims to be the best selling bronzer for 5 years with no sparkle and no shine - which is exactly what I need. I've read nothing but great review on this product and so I'm excited to try it.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your summer wants?

No comments :

Post a Comment