Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Haul

This season I've become quite the lover of statement and floral prints. This River Island Summer Dress is a lovely light material - perfect for summer, it's just what I wanted from a day dress that'll be great for wearing down to the beach and around the pool. These Black River Island Sandals are hands down the comfiest pair of footwear I've ever purchased, they go with any number of outfits, I'm paired them with jeans, dresses and tights. I can't wait to start catching a tan because these Topshop bikini's (Blue-Pink-Black) will look even nicer. Year after year I will buy a new pair of sunglasses and more often than not these are the shape I will go for and I personally feel this is the shape that suits me the best. This year I went for these New Look Floral Sunglasses as I've already mentioned I'm like a magpie to floral this season. All I need now is for my A Level exams to be over and my holiday to hurry up!

What are you loving this summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment