Thursday 1 May 2014

April Favourites

Wow, it's May already? This means it's just under two weeks before I finish school and that's honestly quite frightening, this year is going so fast. This month there are a few products that I have been loving and thought I would share with you.
I've written a full review here and I can't express enough how much I love this foundation, the way it sits on my skin, the coverage and how long it lasts. I wear this foundation daily and have yet to find any faults in it, it also smells delicious while you're applying it and at £8.99 you can't really go wrong.
I've written a full review here. Before trying this concealer I wasn't really a huge Bourjois fan, however this concealer is the reason I choose to try the healthy mix foundation and I think I may have found my new favourite high street brand. This concealer is extremely blend able, making it so easy to wear and the smallest amount goes a long way making this product great value for money - which is great for me as I tend to get a bit concealer happy when I'm applying it.
I'm a fan of One Direction and the thought of them bringing out a perfume in September last year really excited me, and you can imagine how happy it made me to receive a bottle of 'Our Moment' in October for my 18th Birthday. I loved the scent and the bottle was emptied late January and the curiosity in me just went for a different perfume, however the release of a second fragrance was just too good resist and so I brought it and have worn it every day this month. It's so fresh and just reminds me of spring and blossom.
I've used the bottled moisturiser for absolutely ages now and have enjoyed it and how it leaves my skin feeling and was satisfied with the product until they brought out these spray & go 'aerosols' which are so convenient and once I finished my first one last summer, for some reason I never replaced it and I'm not sure why. However I re-found this product on a recent trip to Boots and picked it straight up, after realising what I'd been missing as it leaves my skin feeling fresh, alive and glowing - as well as also smelling amazing.
I watched Gossip Girl religiously when it was on TV and was devastated when it finished and we found out who Gossip Girl was. I asked for the complete box set for Christmas and was lucky enough to receive it, however could never find the time to go back and watch from the beginning all over again. Until this Easter Holiday, when in the evening I just sat in my bed and watched it, with a completely different outlook now I knew. I would definitely recommend this TV series to anyone interested in blogging, fashion and how the other side live.
I've been using a foundation brush for a while now and when I found out Sam & Nic of Real Techniques had released a sponge I just had to try it, knowing that from Real Techniques it would be assured to be of a high quality. I haven't looked back to my brush since, the finish is so much more effortless and streak-free. As well as application being a whole lot easier and I've been loving this, this month and would again highly recommend.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your monthly favourites?

4 comments :

  1. gossip girl was probably the best show, still cant believe who it was
    http://ssstyled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I know!! me neither, I always thought it was Dorota!
      Love your blog
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. Don't forget to leave me your Facebook's Link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I enjoyed reading yours also! :) I have followed you on bloglovin'!
      https://www.facebook.com/emilyireland.95
      Xx

      Delete