Monday 19 May 2014

Bourjois Foundation

A couple of months ago I found a new love for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation that replaced my now second favourite Rimmel Match Perfection. I've now come to the end of my first bottle and decided I'd try more of the Bourjois Foundations and see if they met my now high expectations.
Healthy Mix - Healthy Mix Serum - Happy Light
I had quite a few advantage card points on my Boots advantage card and decided to treat myself to all three. They all smell amazing out of the bottle, which is more apparent at this time of year with the sun out and the heat wave we're currently experiencing in England, because it's quite a summery/fresh smell.
Happy Light Foundation was the most expensive at £11.99 and so I was expecting good things in particular for this one, however my favourite still lies with both the 'Healthy Mix's. I felt that although they're supposedly all the same shade, it just didn't match much skin as well and was quite 'sticky'. I love the happy light concealer and so this not meeting my expectations was a little disappointing.
However that said, I really can't fault the other two. They blend perfectly they sit on my face just the way I like, and not only that - they also stay there! (Bourjois aren't lying when they say it's 16hrs radiance). The Healthy Mix foundation retails at £9.99 and the serum normally retails at £10.99 however at the moment Boots have got a deal on this product bring it down to £7.99 meaning you're saving yourself £3 and just me when I say that this product won't disappoint. I would highly recommend - especially for summer as they product is so light on the skin that it's hardly noticeable.

Have you tried any of the Bourjois Foundations? What were your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment