Friday 23 May 2014

Benefit Buys

I'm a new lover of Benefit and after recently purchasing the POREfessional and being very impressed I had to try the POREfessional Agent Zero Shine. Again, i'm so happy with the results and my skin is prone to shine across my T-zone and this product has done wonders to reduce this. It's packaging is also extremely convenient in that I don't need to carry around the product and a brush to apply it on the go, the brush is stored in the under side of the tube and the product is dispensed into the lid for a relatively clean application.
As I recently mentioned in my Summer Wants blog post I mentioned that I really wanted to try the 'They're Real!' Mascara and seeing as I was purchasing online and wanted free delivery I couldn't think of any excuse as to why this wasn't the perfect opportunity. I must say this mascara is everything I was expecting and more, it makes my eyelashes look super long however not in a way that they look fake and what's more is that the product stays, I've tried mascara's before that need to be 'topped up' for them to continue to look as they did when you left the house - this is not one of them.
I've read quite a few blog posts on the new hydrating tinted lip balms and although I've never tried any of the cheek and lip tints because I felt it was a waste as I don't think I suit 'coloured' cheeks, when I saw they were releasing lip balms I knew these would be perfect for me. I much prefer to wear a lip balm over a lipstick on an everyday basis because it's a lot more subtle and that's exactly what this BeneBalm is. It feels amazing on my lips and even smells great, not only that it's so easy to apply and just enhances the natural colour of my lips. I know this will become a new favourite of mine!

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

2 comments :

  1. I love benefit make up, the mascara there you bought ('they're real') is my favourite mascara EVER, I can't live without it! Great post x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become my favourite now as well! I'm having to refrain myself from wearing it all the time so it doesn't run out! Thank you - love your blog! X

      Delete