Sunday 6 April 2014

Bourjois Happy Light Concealer

Boujous Happy Light Concealer
Another make-up post today (I've become obsessed recently - more so that normal). I brought this not too long ago after realising that liquid concealer just wasn't doing it for me. A friend recommended to me the MAC Studio Finish Concealer, however I decided that since that was priced at £15 I'd try a cheaper alternative to test if a more 'mousse' concealer presented the benefits I was hoping it would.
The Boujous concealer comes in two shades 21 - Ivoire and 22 - Beige Rose. I opted for the slightly lighter shade as here in the UK we've seen very little sun and so my skin is extremely pale at the moment. It's priced around £8.99 and is available from Boots, Superdrug and other large beauty retailers.
I'm so happy with the way this blends with my skin and the way it covers blemishes so flawlessly. The packaging is so handy, what with a small mirror in the lid for on the go touch ups and it's summed up quite correctly on the outer packaging 'ultra-covering'. It's a very luminous finish, that gives my skin quite a natural glow, which is always good!
Although I haven't tried the MAC alternative, I feel I've already found my concealer and at £8.99, I think it's worth every penny.

Have you tried the Boujous Happy Light Concealer? What were your thoughts?

1 comment :