Sunday 27 April 2014

What's In My Bag


I brought this bag in the recent mid-season sales from Urban Outfitters at £38 (I believe?) this is my new favourite! I like to think I'm quite organised and so this bag is perfect has it has many compartments for various sized articles.

In the back pocket I carry my car and house keys, this is so I always know exactly where they are and don't have to do the embarrassing hunt through the bottom of my handbag looking for them while someone's waiting for my parking space. On my keys I've just got a photo keyring of all my closest friends, a small 'bear' that my mum brought me, a flipflop keyring my cousins brought back from Costa Rica, a keyring with my name on, a plastic River Island logo from work and a Tesco's Clubcard.
In the middle inside compartment of my handbag I've got my MAC compact mirror and also my Sighh Designs pocket mirror (you can never have too many mirrors!) 
Then in the back zip pocket I've got a sachet of Ibuprofen - an essential - and two packets of chewing gum, I think I may be addicted to this stuff, like is that even normal?!
In the front pouch I carry my iPhone and my lip product for that day.
In the biggest compartment I carry my ted baker purse (review here) my ted baker make up bag, a handbag size Victoria Secret fragrance in Pure Seduction, my lanyard for work because if it's not in there I'll lose it and won't be able to go through any doors at work and my glasses so that I can see when I'm driving.
I know the bag doesn't look very big, but I feel like Mary Poppins pulling stuff out of it. They've clearly utilised all aspects of the bag as there are several pockets and pouches meaning I could possibly carry the kitchen sink, should I ever want to.

What handbag do you use? What do you carry in it?


No comments :

Post a Comment