Friday 28 March 2014

YSL Touche Eclat

YSLTouche Eclat
Okay so I may have literally brought this product 24 hours, after eyeing it up in Boots for some time and finally decided that with my friend being a Boots employee with 12% discount, it was about time! I am already in love with this product, I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes (I've tried everything nothing works) my collection 2000 concealer was doing the job, however for me it just needed something else. This is that something else, it works wonders! I look so much more awake and vibrant, who'd have thought? It's got a great coverage and one 'pump' is enough to cover everything I want covered on my face.
I brought it in the shade '1' which is known as their universal colour, that literally blends with any skin pigment. I comes out a very peachy colour, however is extremely easy to blend in.
It retails at £25 and is available in Boots flagship stores as well as House of Fraser, John Lewis and Debenhams.

Have you tried the YSL Touche Eclat? What were your thoughts?

2 comments :

  1. I love this stuff its the most amazing highlighter, just wish it wasn't so expensive! would love if you could check out my blog! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, it's now in my everyday make-up routine, i feel like i can't live without it!! Shame my debit card doesn't agree! Of course i will! X

      Delete