Thursday 10 April 2014

Sighh Designs

I first heard about this 'small' business on Jemma's blog and after seeing the mirror she'd purchased I had to have a proper look through their website. 
Sighh Designs is a buisness run by Polly Vadasz, selling phone cases, pocket mirrors and nail transfers. Every design is hand drawn and unique and as soon as I saw them, I wanted every single one. At the time however I didn't purchase anything god knows why, however I'm glad I didn't because recently she added a new design to her collection. 
Selfie Case
This phone case was made for me. I'm a huge fan of a selfie and with around 2,000 pictures in my phone's camera roll 95% of them are selfies. At £14.00, I just couldn't say no. The quality of these phone cases are great, although I know it won't protect my phone from a fall, I can see the design lasting a long time and being pretty scratch resistant.
As I was already on the website, I went to look at the pocket mirrors also and found one that I'd almost purchased back in January when I first read Jemma's post. Then it fell into my online basket and that was that.
Lipstick on Teeth Syndrome Pocket Mirror
Although the mirrors aren't particularly large, they do the job and fit nicely into my make-up bag or the pocket of my handbag. If I'm wearing lipstick, you can bet it'll be on my teeth and so this mirror is just perfect. It's not large enough that it's embarrassing to pull out and check my teeth, but it is bold enough that it makes a statement if someone were to catch me.
Side Note: the way the mirrors are packaged and sent to the recipient is so cute and adds personality - giving that impression they could be a 'one off product' even though they aren't.
Sighh Designs is definitely worth checking out and is a business that deserves a lot more recognition.

Have you tried/purchased from Sighh Designs? What were your opinions?

7 comments :

  1. I really want the 'Selfie' phone case - it's on my birthday list haha! It's adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your blog also :-)
      I followed you on bloglovin!
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phone case, I think I'll have to buy one!! Lovely blog! :)

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the phone case as well!! I think everyone should have one!! :-)

      Delete