Sunday 20 April 2014

Holiday Wishlist

Summer is nearly here halleujah, here in England we seem to be experiencing it early, however this does mean that it's less than 80 days until myself and 10 friends fly out to Mallorca. This means only one thing, holiday shopping!!! 
This is probably my favourite time of year to shop and with pay day being this Friday, there are several pieces I've had my eye on, that I personally feel I can't go on holiday without.
Items featured included:

I understand some of these products will either be loved or hated (I'll tell you decide your own preference) however I want them all. My wardrobe is greatly lacking in yellow and feel this co ordinates will be a staple piece that I'll probably where more than I should.
When I'm on holiday, at the top of my checklist is coming home not looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost, and I feel this is when the yellow will look so nice on, as I won't appear completely washed out. I've also been looking for a beach cover up for a while now, and just want something simple to throw on as I don't feel comfortable just walking around in a bikini, and because this one is white this blue floral bikini will look great under it!

Are you excited for summer? What's on your holiday wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment