Tuesday 4 March 2014

Real Technique Brushes

I read Jemma's post on her Real Technique brushes, and felt I had to share mine with you. I've been a lover of these since I can remember and at this present time own around 17. I won't bore you with them all, instead just a few of my favourites that I use daily.
Real Technique Brushes By Sam and Nic Chapman
Powder Brush
I love the feel this brush has on my skin and the way it'll hold enough powder to cover just over half of my face in one go. I also purchased the MAC powder brush not long ago as I'd seen someone rave about it and if I'm honest I wouldn't even rate it against this masterpiece created by Samantha Chapman.
Retractable Bronzing Brush
This brush is so handy, it fits perfectly into my clutch for a night out and unlike other retractable brushes I've tried (i.e. eco tools) the quality of the brush isn't affected by the retracting motion and I've yet to lose any fibres.
Brow Brush
I've found this is be the prefect size for my eye brows, and evenly fills them in, the fibres are ridgid to give the brow it's shape, yet they still effortlessly glide through the brow.
Expert Face Brush
I've recently seized using my loved Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and switched to the Bare Minerals Foundation Powder (review coming soon!) My skin is naturally quite oily and so I found liquid foundation made my t zone quite shiny after a couple of hours of wear. This brush is now such a god send. It's great for the coverage, and leaves the powder on my faces stroke-less.
Foundation Brush
This brush is angled perfectly for me and I'll occasionally still use my liquid foundation and when I do this is always the brush I'll use, since converting from using my fingers, I've never looked back, there's very little 'mess' and this brush makes it so easy to blend the foundation into my skin and give my face an even coverage.
Buffing Brush
I'll occasionally still use my liquid foundation and when I do, this is great for buffing it into my skin to minimize shine and again remove any stroke marks left by my foundation brush.
Deluxe Crease Brush
I'm well aware that I don't use this brush for it's intended purpose, however I've found it perfect for blending in my concealer. The head is just the right size to evenly hide any blemish, making my skin look 100% more even across my entire face.

These brushes around £5.99 to about £16.99 and are available from most beauty retailers.

Do you own any Real Technique brush? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments :

Post a Comment