Monday 17 March 2014

Hco Fragrances


I've never been a massive fan of the Hollister/Gilly Hicks clothing brand and in fact I'd never even been in a Gilly Hicks store until November/December when I was up at Bluewater with my sister. You probably all, already know but Gilly Hicks is shutting down and so they have got quite a good sale on and I happened to go over and look at their Body Mists. And I quite liked a few of them and so at £5 I brought one, Linden Wylder. It's very fresh and summery and I must say it's now one of my favorites! The size of the bottle is also decent as every spray covers a large area as it's angle of trajectory (is that the right word?) is very wide.
One of my best friends (she has a blog here) will always have a bottle of spray on her at all times and recently it's been Hollister's Tidelands Beach. Which again is quite fresh, flowery and summery and I instantly fell in love with it, and although we don't necessarily want to smell like twins, I couldn't not have it, to spray at my leisure. This bottle is a little more expensive than Gilly Hicks at £12, but lets be honest is hardly extortionate.
Also a quick side note, I know they're only stickers on what are essentially just plastic bottles but I think the packaging looks quite cute and summery (do you see the theme here?)
Hollister Tidelands Beach and Gilly Hicks Linden Wylder

Do you own a Hco fragrance/body mist? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment