Wednesday 12 March 2014

Little Duck - Tanya Burr Nail Polish


Tanya Burr Nail Polish - Little Duck (ignore my disgusting fingers)
I originally said I'd post this sooner than I am, so apologies for that, but here is my review of Tanya Burr's new range of Nail Polishes (I reviewed her lipgloss in Vampire Kiss here). I've been a subscriber of Tanya Burr's for ages, and was super excited when I learned she would be releasing a line of lipglosses and nail polishes. When they were released I brought one of each, and oh my god wasn't that decision difficult! 
There are 10 nail polishes to chose from in Tanya's range, all of which are completely different making her range appealing to an extremely wide range of people with incredibly different tastes.
I chose Little Duck, because we're coming into spring now and I felt this colour was perfect. This colour is appropriate for everyday wear, it's subtle yet still noticeable (if that even makes sense?)
This nail polish retails at £5.99 for 12ml which, just like the lipglosses, is incredibly good value for money. 
I can be very lazy when it comes to nail polish if I'm not in the mood, if a nail chips it could be days before I do anything about it. I would probably put it down to that I only touch up my nails when I'm going to work, and if I were to be unemployed this bad habit may even be worse. However after going of at that tangent the point I'm trying to make is that this nail polish must contain some sort of magic potion as I've been wearing it for around 5 days now and it is still yet to chip. It also only takes one coat to cover the nail to 'full colour' and it's relatively quick drying! What more could you want from a nail polish?
Tanya has since reveled that her line will be introduced to Superdrug stores across the country and let me tell you, I'll 100% be in there purchasing her entire range.

Have you brought/tried anything for Tanya's new range? What were your thoughts?

2 comments :

  1. I really want to try one of her nail polishes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jem 100%, the value for money is amazing, definitely need to appear in your collection!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete