Sunday 16 February 2014

Macadamia Natural Oil Shampoo

Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
I've seen this floating around several YouTube Favourites videos for a while now and it always received rave reviews and so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. It's not readily available over here in the UK and does tend to retail at around £15 however, I did find it on Amazon for £8.95.
On Amazon it's advertised as an 'everyday shampoo' however I would disagree with this, I wouldn't wash my hair with this product more that once a week. I felt it left my hair feeling a little greasy the following day, something I haven't experienced with my normal Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
Although it left my hair smelling great, I don't think I'll be re-purchasing it, this product and me just aren't suited, for quite a high price tag I just don't feel it's worth it.

Have you tried any Macadamia Natural Oil products? How did you find them?

2 comments :

  1. I've also heard a ton about this product and I've been wanting to try it out. Thanks for the review!
    http://growingpaeonia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete