Thursday 19 December 2013

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

I've said before, on several occasions, that my favourite foundation is Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation. However, that said last week, December 9th, I had a week off from sixth form, due to my A2 mock examinations and was therefore only in Wednesday and Thursday for 2 hours (result!). Meaning I had Friday completely free and conveniently so did my friends. So we decided to go down to Fremlin Walk in Maidstone for something to eat and a little shop. 
We soon discovered that House of Fraser had up to 50% of everything and benefit, specifically, had 10% off and so having wanted to see what all the fuss was about around the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation I decided that now was as good a time as any to purchase a bottle and see if it was really worth the hype.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in 'Honey'
I've always been shade '103-True Ivory' in Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation and so just assumed I would be 'Ivory' in this as well. However, after testing it on the back of my hand, I soon discovered that I was definitely not an 'Ivory' and so went seeking assistant from one of the Benefit Associates. She tested two other shades just behind my ear and decided that I was in fact 'Honey'.
I've had this foundation just under a week now and have already fallen in love. It's such a light foundation with a good coverage that blends so well with my skin. It's just a shame about the price. I know once I have finished this bottle I will instantly want to go out and buy a new one, however my wages from work probably won't stretch that far :( That said, I would highly recommend this foundation and with any luck it'll be discounted again come boxing day and I'll therefore have to take full advantage of this.
Have you tried this foundation? Is it on your list of products to try?


twitter   facebook   instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment