Wednesday 12 February 2014

Vampire Kiss - Tanya Burr's Lipgloss Review

I've been a follower of many YouTubers for a while now, and Tanya Burr has always been one of them. So when she announced she would be launching a Lipgloss and Nail Polish range during Vlogmas 2013, happy would have been an understatement. So you can imagine how I felt when my feelunique order arrived on Saturday containing my lipgloss and nail polish!
Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Vampire Red
Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Vampire Red
 There are 12 glosses to choose from in Tanya's range, all of which are completely different making her range appealing to an extremely wide range of people with incredibly different tastes. 
I chose Vampire Red, because if i'm going to wear something on my lips I want it to be known. It's true that this colour isn't very suitable for day to day wear, but as I've previously mentioned my everyday make-up is extremely lazy and lipgloss and lipstick often doesn't feature.
This lipgloss retails at £6.99 for 8ml which is incredibly good value for money. Tanya has even mentioned that her range will be featured in Superdrug in the near future and I know that when it does I will definitely be the first in there purchasing more.
I also love the packaging that Tanya has created, the lipgloss can stand alone and the heart on the top of the bottle and her signature on the side is so cute.
This lipgloss is slightly let down by the shape of the applicator, as it's more flat than slanted to the shape of the lip and therefore does make application a little more difficult. However you can't fault the lipgloss itself it's good great coverage and the colour is vibrant and extremely long lasting.
This product definitely gets the thumbs up - 10/10 from me!

Have you brought/tried anything from Tanya Burr's range? If so, let me know how you found it!
 



No comments :

Post a Comment