Sunday 29 June 2014

The 'Miracle' Cream



I'm sure you've heard about this product or seen an advert, but Garnier's Miracle Skin Cream really does work 'miracles' on your skin. Firstly this product does have anti-ageing formulas in it and i'm only 18, so don't want to/can't comment on that side of things.
However when you dispense it out of the tube, it's white in colour and as soon as you begin to blend it in, it perfectly matches the colour of your skin! It's also super lightweight to wear, which I found made a huge difference in the current climate and has an spf of 20, so is perfect for the weather we're currently experiencing (and the weather I'm hoping to get when I go on holiday on Monday!)
At the moment (I think) it's only available as Superdrug and they're currently offering your money back if you don't witness the miracle (until the 31st of July 2014). Superdrug also offers 10% student discount so full price at £8.66 minus the discount, you really can't go wrong!




Have you tried this 'miracle' cream? What were your thoughts?

1 comment :

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark. shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete