Tuesday 10 June 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic

I'd heard only good things about the new MAC collection and really wanted to try it, especially the bronzer as the one I previously owned, really wasn't doing it for me. So I brought it in the shade 'refined golden' and was loving it. 
Then two weeks ago my parents gave me a card and gift as a good luck for my A2 examinations and the gift was the bronzer this time in 'golden' and the lipstick in 'siren song'. 
Having now used both bronzers, I much prefer the shade 'golden' as it's more easily blended into my face and there's a lot more shine, which personally I prefer. 'Siren song' is a really pretty nude colour, once it's applied it sits on the lips like a gloss leaving them very moist with a really nice shine.
The packaging of these new products is also amazing, the faux water droplets add extra dimension, making these products completely irresistible! The mirror in the bronzer is also a perfect size.

Have you tried anything from the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection? What were your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment